The complex differs from all others, owing to both excellent location and exceptional external and internal features.
- The complex is being built in the eastern part of Limassol, next to the new and the most prestigious Amara hotel, as well as the famous Grand Resort, Elias Beach and Park Lane hotels. The project is located directly on the promenade on a plot of 8,000 m2, in the most expensive and prestigious area of Limassol, Amathounta, near the St Raphael Hotel and marina. In addition, perhaps the most popular restaurants of the city are concentrated in this area.
- Guarded fenced area with the 24-hour CCTV surveillance and 76 parking spaces.
- Bricks for the internal and external walls are used instead of plasterboard (gypsum), as it offers a greater degree of both privacy and security.
- Landscaping was designed by the London-based company Boon Brown, known for their iconic style.
- The building, in Art Deco style, is fully cladded with natural polished travertine and ivory marble. This is not only for aesthetical reasons but also due to the fact that it keeps the internal room temperatures comfortable at any season. This is combined with a supply and exhaust ventilation system utilizing heat exchangers, in a manner which simply did not exist in Cyprus before.
- The residence has only 17 apartments, and is crowned by the five-level penthouse, a real “villa in the skies”, with a fireplace, a large infinity pool, a winter garden, a separate internal elevator and a terrace with stunning 360° panoramic views of the coast and mountains.
- The integrity and richness of the interior and exterior design, functionality, ergonomics, elegance, the appearance of a slender building rising into the sky with a solid base tapering towards the top, as well as the inner splendor and luxury of the interiors will satisfy the most demanding tastes. The project provides its residents with the infrastructure, comfort and charm of a 5 * luxury hotel.
- Sea views start from the first residential level. The upper floors offer stunning views of Limassol and its surroundings, the vast expanse of the sea, merging with the sky on the horizon, as well as the peaks of the Troodos mountain range.
- At road level there is a commercial zone, created in the best architectural traditions of the historic cities of old Europe. We will reveal just a few features of this part of the project: semicircular ascents with stairs and balustrades trimmed with natural tuff, Venetian street lamps on cast-iron posts with a wrought iron patterns, highlights of light in fountains, benches among lawns and flowers all in the shade of trees.
Also provided for are parking facilities for residents (36 spaces), as well as separate parking for visitors to the restaurant, commercial area and for guests (40 spaces). Taking one of the elevators to the next level.
Apartment 12th floor
- Internal area 192 sq.m.
- Covered verandas 55 sq.m.
Delivery date: September 2023